87.2lbs down in 31 weeks and 2 days...now on to the last 30.

Options
1235»

Replies

• underarmourgurl
    Options
    that is AWESOME!!!!! You are such an inspiration... I've been having issues, with getting on the right path... I guess you can say life keeps getting in the way, holidays, then sick, just everyday stuff that shouldn't bring me down, but it does... Well, I let it, that's the problem... But seeing you, and knowing that I'm starting just around your size and to know that you made it this far and you look so great!!! It really gives me strength to give more, to do better, to look at my self and to know that it can be done... Thank you. I really needed that right now!! I have always believed that everything happens for a reason and well, I read your story.... Thank you!!! Add me, I could use your inspiration and motivation...
  • torontobaby
    Options
    I think you are smoking. I love red dresses and girl you are rocking that one. Good for you!! WOO HOO! Whatever you did, bottle it up and sell it, you will be a millionaire!!
  • Ady0092
    Ady0092 Posts: 86
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great, and your little boys are adorable!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    See if this works. :)

4jrlep.jpg

OMG...you look absolutely FANTASTIC! Good for you...you rock! :drinker:
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    So I need to update my pics anyone know of a good site to use?
  • Maria_T007
    Maria_T007 Posts: 107
    Options
    great job! You look wonderful!!!
  • madamluck
    madamluck Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!