Replies

• nubeing
    nubeing Posts: 23
    Options
    FANTASTIC!
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That's amazing! You look great! You have accomplished a whole lot! Congrats on such a huge accomplishment!
  • beautybeyondmyskin77
    Options
    You look
    Great
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done
  • montata
    montata Posts: 18
    Options
    you did a great job and it shows.. good for u honey
  • buttercupmommy
    buttercupmommy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    wow so inspiring!
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration well done and congratulation.
    I like the ... one meal , one day at a time and get outside and move. Excellent advice to us all.
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I can be so proud of some one that I don't even know! You have brought a huge smile to my face....I am so happy for you!
  • Samcgly
    Samcgly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOWSERSS!! Amazing!! You look terrific! Way to go!! :) Thanks for sharing!
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I'm down 135 pounds now and I can tell a difference but having a hard time looking in the mirror because I still see that bigger person not the actual size I am now. Has this happened with you or not? just wondering.
    Thanks!
    Margaret

Most times, I STILL see that bigger person looking back at me. I wish i knew how to get past it myself.
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congrats you've done and outstanding job!!!!
  • michellegoljar
    Options
    Wow you look amazing - well done
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great :flowerforyou:
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    :smile: AMAZING!!! Thats the only word I could think of...You are TRULY an inspiration
  • Tannedtiffers
    Options
    I swear, each and every one of you have brought tears to my eyes. I have a few main supporters that keep me focused and motivated to keep going. But, there are so many that are hateful to me about losing weight. I getrude comments and just ugly stares, ALOT. And, mainly from family and friends that you would think would have my back. :(

I sent the side by side pic to my husband yesterday and it wasn't until late last night that he commented on it. He told me how proud he was of me for sticking with it and that he didn't even know who the "old Tiffers" was.

I guess because this journey hasn't been an overnight success I tend to still see the "big girl" in the mirror.
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look amazing!!!
  • TANJA36
    TANJA36 Posts: 10
    Options
    It`s great u have a husband who support u, so never mind about other people. They are just jelous cause u look really beautiful,outside and inside...We all support you and thats all that counts...Congratulations again. You are real inspiration.Have amazing day!!!!!
  • Tannedtiffers
    Options
    Thanks Tanja...I have to keep reminding myself this, each and every day.
  • Ms_Blondie
    Ms_Blondie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I have the same hoodie =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!