Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels...

Options

Replies

• careyayn22
    Options
    I lost weight while I was pg ---eating bacon. It was one of the only things I could stomach that was made at the hospital while I was on hospital bed-rest.

I am eternally grateful to my friend, Bacon.

I like how skinny (or skinnier) feels, but that's just a simple platitude for non food lovers. I'll take slower weight loss or a couple extra lbs, or harder workouts rather than not enjoy the fabulousness of occasional (not so good for you) tasty food.
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    bacon...... pork fat:)
  • almccorm
    almccorm Posts: 5
    Options
    Or butter. Or Moose Tracks ice cream. Or a Ribeye Steak medium rare. Hell, a lot of things taste way better than "skinny".

lol!!
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Options
    I actually prefer turkey bacon, and not cause it's supposedly healthier, I just think it tastes better lol

and nutella, well, I really don't like it for some reason, but my three year old sure does!
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i live in a house made out of bacon :)

bacon-cabin.jpg?cb5e28
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have found in life you HAVE to learn to hate the things that are not good for me like cigarettes, alcohol (in excess) sweets, and now the newest................ meat and dairy (too many toxins and hormones) it what works for me. I do like that saying , but I have changed mine to "nothing tastes as good as being healthy is gonna feel".
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    or peanut butter.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Or Nutella :)
    both ;)
    bacon + nutella = <3
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Pho? Oh yeah...
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    ha ha ha ha ha!!! awesome!
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I like how skinny (or skinnier) feels, but that's just a simple platitude for non food lovers. I'll take slower weight loss or a couple extra lbs, or harder workouts rather than not enjoy the fabulousness of occasional (not so good for you) tasty food.

:flowerforyou:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Have you ever felt skinny? All boney and pokey outy and just not comfortable?

I much prefer the taste of some thick, creamy................. peanut butter in my mouth.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    All that bacon actually looks gross.
    Lies!!! witches LIE!!!!! BURN HER!!!!!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    That actually made me wanna hurl lol
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    There's a restaurant here that makes "bacon knots"....they take a piece of bacon, tie it in a knot, roll it in brown sugar, and bake it until juuuuust right. I like to call them "meat candy". Mmmmm...........

That sounds delicious. On a related note, if you want to see lotsa bacon, look up "Epic meal time" on youtube.
    These guys love bacon!!! and alcohol

Bacon and alcohol? What's not to love???
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Feeling thin > than any food product tastes. ever.

I feel really sorry for you. We need to eat to live, why not enjoy what we eat?
  • Tararatus
    Tararatus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love this quote from Kate moss, (I bet she still eats bacon)lol i could really eat some crispy bacon right now haha!
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I think we should all reward ourselves with a bacon snack of our choice this weekend.. ONLY if we have been good this week!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    For me, it's this:

qeCLt.jpg

Also, I am incredibly disappointed that for the first 3.5 words of my search for 'pizza ham and mushroom', Google was asking 'Did you mean 'pizza ham and pineapple?'... *shudder*