OMG!! way to go! you look fantastic!! thanks for sharing your success story
  • mrsbastone
    mrsbastone Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • marriedwith
    marriedwith Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow - very inspirational for me and anyone else who has quite a bit to loose!
  • mollyjackson82
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!!
  • ZipperJJ
    ZipperJJ Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Beautiful :) Good work!
  • louisianagirl65
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome. Not even like the same person. You are truly an inspiration!!:smile:
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    HOLY BEJESUS YOU'RE HOT!!!
    Way to go!!!
    :drinker:
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...be proud of that smokin' body!!
  • Michele_T
    Michele_T Posts: 20
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for posting, you inspired me for another day. xoxoxo
  • Livin_Large
    Livin_Large Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My name is Natalia, I'm 23 and about a year and a half ago I weighed 199 lbs at only 5'3"!
    I decided to make a change! And completely changed up my food and excersise. It's been easy at times and hard mostly but I finally made it to goal. 115lbs and all I need to do now hopefully, is tone up!

That bathing suit looks great on you now! You have great legs too, I can see muscle definition! WONDERFUL WORK!
  • ic2133
    ic2133 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    A f'n mazing!!!!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Let me just say that yours are some of the most inspirational before and after pictures I've seen. You are a beautiful girl both before and after the weight loss, but the recent pictures are stunning (especially the wedding pic, but I'm probably biased because I'm working toward a wedding dress in August).

And if I looked like you, I'd be sporting that bikini RIGHT NOW! Congratulations; you hard work sure paid off!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing...and your wedding picture is just GORGEOUS! Great job on reaching your goal, that motivates me more than you know. Thanks so much for sharing......AWESOME job!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! So inspiration to all of us! Girl, you ROCK that bikini, show it off!!! And you look amazing in your wedding dress!! Ah, is there an emoticon to express my jealousy and excitement for you all at the same time!?! Congrats!!
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow, way to go, and the bikini looks well wow. lol anyway, this does pose a question for me, does being as big as some of us are affect how we are when we lose the weight? will we always feel like we aren't there yet? that scares me, like will i ever feel like i reach my goal? or does it cause some kind of mental disorder, like a posttramitic fat syndrome? just thoughts in my head

LMAO...Post Traumatic Fat Syndrome....Love it!!.....I hope it doesnt affect me.
  • audreygumm
    Options
    WWWWOOOOOWWWW!!!!! That is amazing....You look so beautiful....And you look amazing in your bikini, don't let your mind think other wise. Go out in public with it on and strut all that hard work you did!! CONGRATS!!! You are my inspiration!! Thank You!
  • PositiveMummy
    Options
    OH MY GOD!!!! AMAZING.... YOU ARE AMAZING. And what a great feeling it is, huh? It really CAN be done! HUGE well done and congratulations to you, my jaw must have hit the floor when I looked at this. Can I just ask, did you have problems with saggy skin anywhere (not being rude) and if you did, how did you tackle it? x
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. And your wedding dress was absolutely gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!