Replies

• CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    :drinker: You look fantastic!!!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Incredible weight loss! Congratulations!!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow you are beautiful in the wedding dress.
  • gonnaloseweight06
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Congrats on reaching your goal! You really do look so great... you're totally one of my weight-loss inspirations now LOL.
  • ramirez43
    ramirez43 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • mudpuddlegirl
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulations! Oh, btw I love your hair!
  • Ady0092
    Ady0092 Posts: 86
    Options
    You look fantastic.
  • scsksouthern
    scsksouthern Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You go ahead and wear that bikini! You already look amazing in it. What a difference you have made in both your health and your appearance. Lots of hard work, I know, but honey, it sure has made you into a major success story. LOVE IT!!! :bigsmile:
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love your post as I am 199 or so and 5'3" as well, nice to see it is possible for me to shrink down to the size I want to be and not have too much flappy skin, although I don't think i'll ever rock a bikini again after having two babies in a 3 year period :) I just started and your an inspiration for me to keep at it.
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    wow, way to go, and the bikini looks well wow. lol anyway, this does pose a question for me, does being as big as some of us are affect how we are when we lose the weight? will we always feel like we aren't there yet? that scares me, like will i ever feel like i reach my goal? or does it cause some kind of mental disorder, like a posttramitic fat syndrome? just thoughts in my head

I'm glad you mentioned this.
    We tend to ignore that dont we....

YES. I will be honest. I thought I would be happy at 133lbs. No. Hated myself. I could do better. and so to 130. then 126. then 120...115....now my goal is 112. and I have people worried about me. I always feel fat.
    Me putting up those pics is the first time i have ever showed my body in public. I still get changed in the toilets at the gym.
    I count every calorie.... to look like I do now, has changed my head forever. It's interesting...
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great!
  • x_biggirl
    x_biggirl Posts: 68
    Options
    Truly amazing, you look beautiful xxxx
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    Amazing! You look totally beautiful and definitely don't need to lose any more :o)
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    oh my! YOU completely ROCK! you look simply amazing :D
  • tuckshop1986
    Options
    You look amazing honey! Wear the bikini when's it hot cos you look great and should be so happy with your figure now!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! And you SHOULD wear that bikini the way you look now- you look WONDERFUL!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous in your wedding picture. Good work, very inspirational!
  • rachaelcousins
    Options
    fantastic!!!
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Congrats on your lifestyle change, and you look amazing in your bikini!
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    Wow!!! You look INCREDIBLE!!!! You should be so proud of yourself, girl! CONGRATS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!