84 lbs Gone forever! (pics)

Options

Replies

• commotionstrange
    commotionstrange Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it's all been said here, but you look AMAZING!!! I love your style, and you're totally today's thinspiration :P Wear the bikini!!!!!
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    What an amazing difference! I think you are bikini worthy now!
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME . Congrats.... Your dedication to getting yourself healthier is very inspiring. ...thanks.
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You are seriously an inspiration! You look incredible! ... plus, I think I need that MJ top ;)
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing You are beautiful!
  • slg334
    slg334 Posts: 25
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!!! Can you give us some tips?
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    GIRRRRRLLLLL!!!! You look freakin AWESOME!!!!!! Awesome-ness!! :bigsmile:
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    You look Amazing
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! You give me hope that it can be done. I was about the same weight & same height when I started. Thanks for posting!
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!! Definitely a good motivation kick I needed today! And seriously.. screw the 1 piece... Girl you need to ROCK A BIKINI!!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Great job and your wedding picture is stunning! :flowerforyou:
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    omg wow!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing!!!!!!!!!good for you!!!!!
  • shandirae
    shandirae Posts: 15
    Options
    NO! Go on and wear that swim suit in public! You look stunning in that wedding dress!
  • janetaldridge1111
    Options
    You look way good enough in that bikini. I think even girls that are chunky/plump still look good in bikinis. If i seen you at a pool wearing that, i'd have nothing negative to say or see no flaws (not like i'd be judgemental and do it anyways) but the bikini looks good on you. congratulations woman!
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    One word................................................ WOW
  • Corrie_Lynn
    Corrie_Lynn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    HOLY WOW!!! I would live in that bikini if I looked like that!! Congrats! I needed some inspiration today, so glad I ran across your post. Thank you!
  • jtandy6
    jtandy6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you're one of the most impressive transformations i've seen! and you looked beautiful on your wedding day. :)
  • kbuelo
    kbuelo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Congrats! And love the old Smashing Pumpkins poster in the old pic. ;) Just throwing that out there.
  • T2trinco
    T2trinco Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed to pick my motivation back up! Thanks girl, and you're awesome! :)

Would you mind sharing recipes/favorite foods/etc. that helped you stay in that range? I am at a 1200 limit as well right now without working out and would love to know how you did your meals. (I have about 15-20 to lose but it still might help!)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done. Love the pic in your wedding dress ;0) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!