TRASH THE DRESS

Options
13»

Replies

• arl29
    arl29 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My friend did the same thing. She just went through a divorce but she also lost a ton of weight. She wore the dress and drove a 4 wheeler (for the first time) through a muddy field. She hired a photographer. The pics were awesome!!! After the muddy mess, we had a bonfire and she threw the dress in. It was great!
  • TheMissingSock
    Options
    use fake blood and a chainsaw, zombie style :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I did a Trash The T-Shirt once upon a time.... had a boyfriend, we had matching t-shirts made with a phrase from an inside joke on it. I cut it up into chunks and gave them to my besties... they went out in the world and took their t-shirt chunk to an odd place.... took a picture of themselves with it and then threw it away in whatever manner they could come up with. I did the same with the biggest piece and then took all the pictures from my friends and made a big collage. Kind of replaced the pieces of that old guy with the pieces of my best friends. That sort of idea.
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    could donate it to one of ur mfps who may be that size and looking for a dress lol thats not trashing in a bad way , but it is getting it outa ur life and making someone else happy :)
    Great idea. I personally find it sad that you want to trash it.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Wear it to a Tough Mudder race. It'll get trashed and muddy for sure!

This!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!