Anyone watch The Biggest Loser (previous seasons)?

Options
d0gma
d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
They're available on Netflix now and I've been using them to motivate myself ("If that jerk can do it, I definitely can!" sort of thing). Just wondering if anyone else watches it, I'm currently on seaason 7.

Replies

• amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    It's funny, I was always against the show, feeling like it objectified fat people. Then my husband forced me to watch it with him (it was a huge motivating factor for him when he lost his 60+#) and I was hooked!!

Now, I have boycotted this season because they are all whiny a$$clowns, but I definitely recommend it as a motivational factor. Just keep in mind that you will NOT lose as fast as they do.

Enjoy! I can't wait until this season is over - i can't stand these people!!!
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I know I won't be losing as fast as they do, I don't have 20 hours a week to work out. I was against the show in the beginning because it's "another reality show". It still is, but I'm hooked anyway.

I noticed there weren't really any "bad guys" in it until Neil in Season 4 pulled that 17# weight gain. Then season 5 had Mark, and season 6 had Heba, Vicky and their husbands. Season 7 had Ron.

I have to admit, it's more fun when you have someone to root against, but I almost gave up on season 6 because the "bad guys" kept winning.