Options
    Good job momma. You look great!
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    what a great inspiration :)
  • cmtcutie
    Options
    You both look amazing! This was just the little bit of motivation I needed today. I just started training for my first 5k. Still have a ways to go before I see your kind of results but it's nice to see that it's possible.
  • CocoaBeautiful78
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! I'm 10lbs away from losing 100lbs!
  • essohtee
    Options
    You look beautiful and very happy! Your son is a little cutie. Congratulations to you both :)
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    As of Saturday, I've lost 100 pounds! This was especially awesome because it was my son's second birthday. He, on the other hand, has gained 15 pounds between these pictures. Watch him grow, watch me shrink :)

4920196632_102528e8f5.jpg6844591968_a8477ffebd.jpg

That current picture was taken before my first race, a 7k. Yep, I ran the whole thing :)

CONGRATS on your progress!! I just read your blog post about TDEE, etc. and it sent me to this topic. Excited for you!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on your progress!! I just read your blog post about TDEE, etc. and it sent me to this topic. Excited for you!

Oh, thank you!

Since you boosted, I feel like I should upgrade this post since it's an oldie :) I always love seeing updates on these threads, knowing that changes are "sticking" for people.

Right before I made this post, I ran my first 7k. Last week I ran my first half marathon!

When I posed this, I'd lost 100. I hit my goal weight in September of 2012, and I've been maintaining every since - 132-136 down, depending on the day ;)

Here I am with that same little munchkin, now 3.5, doing The Color Run:

fee93052-a796-4039-90c7-e7d6e0271d31_zps167dcb14.jpg

And this is me now:

3d569ad2-bdfd-4d4d-bd9d-22028396e8ed_zpsdb2c789c.jpg

Life is good :)
  • dianahoo
    dianahoo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your update. Lovely to see how happy and beautiful you look!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!