Air Traffic Graduation... and why Phys helped!

Options
RAFValentina
RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
Tomorrow I am graduating as one of HM's finest RAF Air Traffic Control Officers....

but I just wanted to say part of my success is due to my effective stress management by making sure my lifestyle helped encourage and influence a good learning environment for me. Plenty of decent grub, sleep and EXERCISE... they all helped at keeping me healthy, reducing stress and also relaxing in down time to not think about air traffic all the time and get a new hobby... RUNNING!

Very happy with all my progress since starting... So excited to start LIVE controlling! God help the Lincolnshire skies! ;) x

Replies

• Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that's a fantastic achievement! Thank you for keeping our skies safe!
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.

And god bless Her Majesty's Armed Forces.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    So happy I can't sleep!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is an accomplishment worth shouting from the rooftops. Hope it's as exciting as you are excited.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!