The long haul.....

Options
My name is Brandi. I just started my journey to a healthier me about 4 wks ago and found MFP 3 wks ago. Im down 8lbs but only 5 since I started here. Im in this for the long haul (88lbs to go) and could use support from others who are in this for the long haul too. I promise to be supportive and offer motivation. So what do you say????

Replies

• nicholettebell
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined three weeks ago. You're welcome to add me if you'd like.
  • vadiane1
    vadiane1 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined in January, and have lost 15 so far....have about 85 more to go to get to what my dr says is healthy....I am thinking he is nuts, so I am hoping for 40-50 pounds.
    If you need a friend, or f anyone else does, add me!
    Di
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Yeap,I am in this for the long haul as well. I joined January 7th, and I LOVE it, the support system on here is amazing! And adding the foods and exercises to the database is a AWESOME way to hold yourself accountable!

My original goal was to lose 72 lbs... When I started in January I weighed 242, I am now currently around 196 :-) My goal weight is 170, but even when I reach that I will not be finished because from there I want to start HEAVY lifting. My plan is to be FIT, not skinny.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i have 75 to lose. you can add me too.
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • javsec
    javsec Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have 35lbs to go. You can do it just stay on board & don't give up
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I've been around for about a month, feel free to add me if you want. I'm in for the long haul, and have a similar amount of weight to lose.
  • kbogart1996
    kbogart1996 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I also just joined about a month ago. Welcome and you can add me..