What have you learned the hard way?

Options
2»

Replies

• Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    To not use nair on your head after shaving it..to get the telly savalas look.
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    flax is not my friend. :|
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    That if comes on quick, chances are it will come off quick, and vice versa.

That blood is not ALWAYS thicker than water.
  • fudgeinator
    fudgeinator Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Take your vacations.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    That being lazy never pays off.
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hug your children every chance you get because, before you know it, they are gone.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Not to eat Fiber One bars. Ever. The noxious fumes they cause me to create have almost been the death of me and those around me. Very, very bad. (Although I do feel better since there is an entire website dedicated to the farts that Fiber One bars cause so I'm not the only one.)

Also, never, ever, ever mistake the rubbing alcohol for the witch hazel when trying to soothe your nether regions after having a baby. It's like napalm and it burns! I didn't know I could move that fast!
  • MrsAbles
    MrsAbles Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Think before you speak (or type, as the case may be.) You don't have to express every thought that comes into your head.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    - To not take things too personally because of what someone might think of me (I having a hard time with this one, but I'm working on it) :(
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    When you want something, go get it. It isn't going to come to you.

If it's worth doing, it's worth putting in all the work it requires. Laziness gets crap results.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Trust. I always trust people, then it bites me in the a s s everytime.:ohwell:
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    - To not take things too personally because of what someone might think of me (I having a hard time with this one, but I'm working on it) :(

"One of the greatest mental freedoms is truly not caring what others think of you". I didn't come up with it, but I love it!!
  • fourmonks
    Options
    That low flush toilets don't save water, because you always have to flush them twice. :(
  • stebs1984
    stebs1984 Posts: 38
    Options
    True friends are very hard to come by so be good to the loyal ones.

Yup! and to add to it.... Some people that you think are your friends, end up bailing when life throws you a curveball.

And corporate management people are more concerned with looking good than doing a good job
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Do not use NAIR on your hoohaa.

Men will always cheat.

Don't take a hot plate out of a microwave and set it on a cold counter top.

Marshmallows + Microwave = Bad idea.