total gym users how do you log your exercise?

Options
I need help logging my calories burned from using my Total Gym. I use the VHS tape that came with it (not a DVD, my gym is probably 4-5 yrs old now). It's 30 minutes of strength training. When I try to log in my exercises, mfp wants to know which exercise I did, number of reps, etc. There are too many to list and I don't what all the moves are called. Please tell me how you log your exercise when using the Total Gym. Thanks!

Replies

• tgzerozone
    tgzerozone Posts: 160
    Options
    I just log it under Cardio, easier. I know I burn about 500 cals on my gym sessions so I just log 500 cals under cardio.
  • soagirl777
    soagirl777 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding! I might need to invest in a heart rate monitor so I can track my calories burned then log that in. Thanks again!
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I need help logging my calories burned from using my Total Gym. I use the VHS tape that came with it (not a DVD, my gym is probably 4-5 yrs old now). It's 30 minutes of strength training. When I try to log in my exercises, mfp wants to know which exercise I did, number of reps, etc. There are too many to list and I don't what all the moves are called. Please tell me how you log your exercise when using the Total Gym. Thanks!

Please let me know when you figure it out. I bought a total gym about a year ago and I am not really using it because I don't know the calories I am burning. Thanks!