If I???

Options
Eat way over my calories one day can I eat less the next to try and make up for it??

Replies

• skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend it...it's okay to go over every once in a while, just get back on track the next day. Your body needs fuel everyday and you don't want to get in the habit of yo-yoing your calories!
  • kobrie17
    kobrie17 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    yes! weight loss comes from reducing enough calories to amount to however many pounds over a week. cutting out 400 calories a day and working out to burn more leads a reduction of 3000 calories...which is a pound.

but you shouldnt reduce you calories the next day to something that would be too uncomfortable for you because it will slow your metabolism. eating small meals throughtout the day is the easiest way to cut down calories because you won't be hungry. i find that i dont eat every 2-3hrs i end up being tooo hungry to make the healthy meal i would normally eat and end up having an extra snack.

like they said above, its no big deal to go over every once and a while-- don't punish yourself for it! just get back on track!

hope it helps:smile: