Those who don't like water

Options
I personally love water... I can drink it hot, cold, warm, room temperature, etc. Now getting the 8-10 has been struggle but now I am off topic.

Today I noticed Dasani has a bottled water product called Dasani Essentials. You can get it in different flavors and they have added vitamins and fibre in it. Depending on the flavor, it is from zero to five calories per bottle (average size bottle, 591 ml).

Tastes pretty good too. I figure its a good way for some of you to get your water down while drinking some nutrients.

Replies

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I personally love water... I can drink it hot, cold, warm, room temperature, etc. Now getting the 8-10 has been struggle but now I am off topic.

Today I noticed Dasani has a bottled water product called Dasani Essentials. You can get it in different flavors and they have added vitamins and fibre in it. Depending on the flavor, it is from zero to five calories per bottle (average size bottle, 591 ml).

Tastes pretty good too. I figure its a good way for some of you to get your water down while drinking some nutrients.