My small victory...

Options
smsinger75
smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
Well, as of Monday (my weight in day) I have officially lost 20 lbs. (my ticker is a little off). I have gone from a size 14 to a size 10. Wearing clothes that I haven't been able to wear in over 2 years. It has taken me 6 months to get here. But I know that slow and steady wins the race! Still have a ways to go. But hitting this landmark has definitely boosted my resolve to continue what I am doing.

Hoping my small victory helps someone else in their weight loss goal and road to a healthy you!! Hoping everyone has a great day!

Hugs~

Replies

• kathybro75
    kathybro75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    congrats on your progress. its so nice to see people posting about smaller but more important weightloss. you have achieved so much in 6 months. well done. :flowerforyou:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Nice! You're doing a great job! Keep up the great work and I'm sure you will see even more success! Thank you for sharing this inspiring post! :)
  • jearnd
    jearnd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is great news! In 6 months is great, means you are loosing weight the healthy way and it wont come back as with those fad diets! So proud of you!!! :) thanks for sharing your victory with the rest of us.... ;0
  • princesscookiepops
    Options
    Awesome!!! Slow and steady does win the race.
  • Connorene
    Connorene Posts: 68
    Options
    Congratulations. We are here to cheer you on to your final victory.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    20lbs is NOT small. GOOD WORK!

Keep it up!
  • laura657
    laura657 Posts: 21
    Options
    Nice job!! I get so impatient when I'm losing weight and I want to lose it ALL AT ONCE, but thank you for reminding me to take it slow!
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    That's great!! Congratulations. I just got back into my 14s -- I'm inspired by someone who's reached the 10s -- so close to single digits...
  • NorthSeaSqueezebox
    NorthSeaSqueezebox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    20lbs is a huge loss! Congratulations!
  • tumteetum
    tumteetum Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow well done! What a terrific weight loss. I'm on the slow and steady path too so it's great to hear your story. Thank you
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, 20 lbs is a great loss and it is always better to lose it slow and steady it stays of that way.
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I love posts like this :smile: so often I get frustrated that I'm not losing everything I want right away and seeing posts that say "I lost 20 lbs in 2 months" does not help. thank you for reminding me that patience pays off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!