Hi! Newbie in need of support!

Options
raychilg
raychilg Posts: 14 Member
Hi Everyone,

I signed up to My Fitness Pal about 3 days ago, I was using another website but I think this one is great because you can have the support of people in similar situations!
I would really like some more friends on here for support so please add me :)

I am 22 years old, looking to lose 60-80 pounds or so.

Would be happy to support anyone :)

Replies

• Twiinkless
    Twiinkless Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm always keen for new friends with a positive attitude!
    Friend request being sent :D
  • locolew
    locolew Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The journey is long, with bumps in the road. Be committed. Add me as a friend if you wish. Have a great day.
  • 57scoutmaster
    Options
    request sent
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I signed up to My Fitness Pal about 3 days ago, I was using another website but I think this one is great because you can have the support of people in similar situations!
    I would really like some more friends on here for support so please add me :)

I am 22 years old, looking to lose 60-80 pounds or so.

Would be happy to support anyone :)

Hello there....feel free to add me if you'd like. I think this site is great for the support and motivation from others. It's truly been great for me. I've met some really great people who have become friends.
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP I love it here the support is great!!! Feel free to add me im always looking for positive friends! Also there are allot of groups on here that go in thogether and do workout videos together if thats something your interested in it causes you to be accountable!!!
  • griffith713
    Options
    Hi I'm new as well, I just joined this morning. I'm 21 looking to lose about 50 lbs and looking for some motivational friends too, I'll send a request as soon as I figure it out!
  • Dayeonaira
    Dayeonaira Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Gurl you got this, Add Me i would love to help you through your journey i have 36lbs still to lost till my first goal and then an additional 16 after that for an overall loss of 58 lbs
  • raychilg
    raychilg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys!