I LOVE HGC! Easiest way to diet!

Options

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    9071974.jpg

Too funny!!! If you know who this is you'll understand this. (Bear Grylls is an internet meme because of him drinking his own urine on his show, this is not pro HCG)
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    LOL, I"ve just recently heard about the HCG diet thing so I wanted to see what you had to say about it....you got me. Can I ask, what are the dangers of it?

HCG is not a safe choice, as you are basically starving your body through the first stages of it. Yes, there is quick weightloss, but as with any quick fix, the odds of putting the weight back on are dramatically high. There are many studies saying that there is no difference between the loss with HCG and its accompanying 500calorie a day diet as without HCG and eating only 500 calories a day. If you do a search on the forums, you'll find links to some of those studies. There is a group for users, but you won't find many on here who recommend it.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    LOL, I"ve just recently heard about the HCG diet thing so I wanted to see what you had to say about it....you got me. Can I ask, what are the dangers of it?

HCG is not a safe choice, as you are basically starving your body through the first stages of it. Yes, there is quick weightloss, but as with any quick fix, the odds of putting the weight back on are dramatically high. There are many studies saying that there is no difference between the loss with HCG and its accompanying 500calorie a day diet as without HCG and eating only 500 calories a day. If you do a search on the forums, you'll find links to some of those studies. There is a group for users, but you won't find many on here who recommend it.

IMG_3726.jpg
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I almost flipped a lid when I saw HCG. I was in the middle of screaming, "REALLY ANOTHER POST ABOUT THIS?!?!"

I totally dig the Hungry Girl Club. LOL!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Dammit!
    I had already fired up the popcorn machine!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

You are eating at the levels of what qualifies as anorexic, but because you are using pregnancy hormones, everything should be ok, right? The dangers are that you are starving your body and all the effects that come with it.
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    damn.

and my hand was all ready to palm my forehead.

:smile:
  • _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    :laugh: love this. LOVE hungry girl!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    LOL!!

My only deal is she uses quite a bit of over-processed foods! However, she's got some great ideas and choosing the right brands to fit your needs is easy! She's great.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    When I read the title my first thought was "Who is this dumbass, thinking it works when they can't even spell the damn acronym???"
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    I read it too quickly at first and thought it said "Easiest way to die"

If you were referring to HCG you'd probably be right. Haha, but nice though.

i thought the same thing!!!
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    You are a trip!!! What a hoot!!! Love it!!! :laugh:
  • hisqtangel
    hisqtangel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i dont think i have laughed so hard in a long time! definetly made the workday better!:laugh:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    IMG_3726.jpg

You're a damn fool for this!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Oh I wanted a piece of this one at first......
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Dammit!
    I had already fired up the popcorn machine!

It's okay, Hungry Girl uses popcorn a lot for low calorie snacks!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    So with the HCG diet do you have to eat back your exercise calories? HEHEHEHEHE:devil:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Did I make it???
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Did I make it???

Make what?
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    LOL!!

My only deal is she uses quite a bit of over-processed foods! However, she's got some great ideas and choosing the right brands to fit your needs is easy! She's great.

Yes she does, I think it's because it's her goal to try to improve the average american home.