hi

hi im new to mfp started yesterday and finding it okay! am sick of paying to put weight "on" at weight watchers lol,well im hoping this will work for me anyhow i can see many of you have done really well :smile: just hope i can do the same hehe xxx

Replies

• aneras
    aneras Posts: 1
    Hi Lisa, I too am a newby to mfp. I signed on last nite and is still feeling my way around the site. I seen on TV that a woman lost 100 lbs with the help of this site so I'm looking for the same success. I want to say good luck to you:smile:
  • Hi. I have been in MFP for about two weeks now. Feel free to add me if you need/want/like/feel motivated by support and want to help support your friends. Its amazing how much a 'good job' on a post can make you feel. :flowerforyou:
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Hello!

I have been a member on here for over a year, and was also a member of Weight Watchers online ... I didn't do well with WW. Like you said, I finally got sick of paying when I wasn't losing.

I find that this site has kept me really motivated (I have been logging in everyday for the past 2 weeks now on here) and I've lost 4 lbs already. I think that it is just the ease of having popping in what you eat and it counting the calories, you see what you have for the day and that's about it. I like that there is no point calculation to throw in the mix - although I do understand why it would be easier for some. It just wasn't for me.

I like the interaction and the support from the people on here as well - and there is so much info you stumble across on the boards, I love it!

Good luck to you - I think this is working pretty well for me, so I plan on sticking with it until I reach my goal! Feel free to add me if you'd like!