Insanity before and afters

Options
Hi does anyone have before and after pictures ? Any advice? I'm starting insanity in a couple days when it arrives :)

Replies

• Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I'm finishing Insanity in 2 weeks time. Shame there is no Insanity and Turbofire in the exercise log on here. It'd be so easy to workout calories burnt etc. I had to log today's workout as Plyometrics (I did Max Interval Plyo).
  • bf43285
    bf43285 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My best suggestion is try to get a friend to do it with you. The first time I did Insanity my roommate and a friend did it and we set work out times and literally dragged each other out of bed some days. This time I am doing it alone and getting started every morning is my biggest challenge. I love the work outs and how I feel afterwards. I like how you can modify the schedule. Last week I did not feel good on the "Cardio Recovery" day, so I took the day off then did recovery on Sunday which is the scheduled off day. I also find myself adding an extra video (usually cardio abs) if I know I'm going to be doing something special that day (last week I had a bachelorlette party). The videos do get kinda repetitive after week 2 but it's nice to know what is coming so you are prepared. I'm pretty excited for month 2 and the max workouts, I know, I sound crazy!
  • bf43285
    bf43285 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Also, make sure you measure yourself. I have yet to buy a measuring tape but I am determined to go today. I have noticed while the scale seems to be stuck, I am losing inches which is good enough for me!
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Do you think anyone here has before and after pics ?
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options

Use the search feature and type "Insanity before and after pics". You'll find plenty of results.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options

Use the search feature and type "Insanity before and after pics". You'll find plenty of results.

And this.
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) I hope I get good results
  • dennisnguyen
    dennisnguyen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Here are my before and afters from 2011. I'm actually repeating the Insanity program. I just started again on March 24, 2012. Good luck to all. Feel free to add me.

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6107/7029578961_92c50f4382_b.jpg

I tried posting the picture, but it is cut-off when I tried posting in this forum. Please follow the link.
  • dennisnguyen
    dennisnguyen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think I just fixed the problem with the picture.

7029600041_b37d8f37de_z.jpg

To see a bigger version of the picture, go the the following link:
    http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6107/7029578961_92c50f4382_b.jpg

Good luck.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity a few times and am featured in the latest infomercial. If you go to youtube look up Scorpioangel1 and you will find my progress videos :)