Looking for accountability friends - 70-80 pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• tiger12gal
    tiger12gal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am 27 and mother of 4 kids. I am currently 229 and want to be around 170ish. I have used MFP once before then I got pregnant and now I am ready to lose the weight! Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • ForRealAU
    ForRealAU Posts: 17
    Options
    I hear you on the WW thing. I just finally canceled it and came back to MFP!

Just a tiny tid bit about me... I started my journey at 217 after many medical and Rx gains (use to be 110 the up to 135 that I loved). Well today I am at 180.4 and I have roughly 45 more to go. and I feel as if I am restarting with new eyes after many MANY many times of just giving up and gaining and dropping...ugh.

Good luck!
  • fitnfabat40
    fitnfabat40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using the MFP app for a while but not consistently. I'm refocused and determined and I'm looking for accountability partners.
    We CAN do this!
  • llpleslie
    llpleslie Posts: 53
    Options
    Count me in, I have lost 29 and going to lose another 60.
  • snick1734
    snick1734 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have 100# to loose and I am 31! I am bound and determined to get to at least 135#!
  • MeganSena0430
    MeganSena0430 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love another accountability friend! I'm a new mom looking to lose that pesky last 10-15 baby lbs.
  • gbisson
    gbisson Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow this is funny this thread got revived somehow!

Awesome to have some new friends. I'm actually just ''Getting back'' into it as I just spent a bad bad 2 weeks!

I've lost 23 pounds since then but gained back 3. Today is when I get back on the wagon, so it's a great surprise to have new friends to get back into it.
  • lil_pixie
    lil_pixie Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi would love to be an accountability friend. I'm looking to lose about 70lb. I'm currently 207, but want to get down to 140 so we're looking to go on a very similar journey.
  • DeniseK66
    DeniseK66 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 that I want to lose. however, I am older and it is a little bit harder to lose. Feel free to add me. The support here is great.
  • Hksalex
    Hksalex Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    20years here.. looking for 100lb loss.. i got your back! :)
  • jaydin85
    jaydin85 Posts: 25
    Options
    we should be friends I am in the same boat and have about the same goal!! Lets do it together!! Feel free to add me!
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 218 (started at 231) and goal weight is 160.

13 down, 58 to lose... !!

Feel free to add me. :)
  • Lucyl0ck3tt
    Lucyl0ck3tt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Starting weight of 226 pounds, 20 years old and around 80lbs to lose!
    Feel free to add me!
  • treblemaker90
    treblemaker90 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 and trying to get to 140lbs. When I started on MFP I was at 280 but I'm already down 15! Feel free to add me :D
  • jennynewbury
    jennynewbury Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey, always looking for new friends - Ive lost about 35 so far and got about another 15-20 to go! Happy for any adds!
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm all about accountability. Have about 80ish left to lose.
  • Thorozine
    Thorozine Posts: 5
    Options
    I am looking to loose 80 lbs! Feel free to add me. Need accountability too!!! CONGRATS ON THE 15LBS! I have lost and got off track so I am back at zero lost.
  • Darcyw4
    Darcyw4 Posts: 44
    Options
    HI! I started my journey @ 304 pounds ... that still feels weird to say that. I did WW for a while and I liked it, but didnt like paying for it. With the WW and a gym membership, it got to be pricey. So, after WW assisted me in losing 30 pounds, I found MFP and love it. I have reached the 40 pound mark and have a long way to go. I know this isnt going to be a quick fix (it was more fun ptuting the weight on than taking it off) and I am looking forward to making new friends on this journey. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :) GOOD luck to you!!
  • greenbaymichk
    greenbaymichk Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on, too. I plan to lose 80-90 lbs in the next year!
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    If I have someone to be accountable to, how can I fail? Feel free to add me and Nag/ encourage me any time. I am starting at losing about 50..