Cookbook Anyone?

Options
I'm looking for a Good Recipe Cookbook. Maybe something w/ low carb recipes or even good healty cooking. I looked online but there were sooo many to choose from. Do any of you own an actual cookbook that you Love? If so I'd love to hear about it, tnx.

Replies

• LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hungry girl 200 recipes under 200 calories... it's amazing and you can combine a main course and a side for about 400 cals... woohoo! I also really like sparkrecipes.com I love this site so much more than spark people, but the recipe portion of spark people is pretty good.
  • saxxy
    saxxy Posts: 1
    Options
    I just love recipe books in general and would be hard pressed to pick just one to live with. I've found a lot of good recipes online at Recipezaar.com. You can narrow your search by ingredient, name, etc., and the recipes generally have nutritional info listed.
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    Thanks Girls! I'll def go take a look:)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I get Kraft Food magazine, & I always find good recipes in it. They tell you a lot how to make things lighter too.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Eat Shrink and Be Merry... by Janet and Greta Podleski

It is full of easy to make dishes and they are delicious!

They are the sisters behind the loony spoons and crazy plates books.. all have good recipies
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Company's Coming series has quite a few "diet" books..geared toward anything from low cal to low carb to diabetic cooking. :smile:
  • TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options
    Picked up a book last week that after further investigation isn't quite my cup of tea but may fit for others:

The Ultra-Metabolism Cookbook

200 recipes + the basics of the Ultra-Metabolism Diet.