Cleaning.....

Options
...For 2 hours burns 599 calories (light cleaning, moderate effort), according to the database. Does anyone have any idea if this is accurate or not? Because if it is, I'm cleaning every dang day for 2 hours.

Replies

• anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    o my goodness - i sure hope so! That means I burned off my dinner yesterday before i even ate it! Where did you find it?
  • a_new_mii
    a_new_mii Posts: 53
    Options
    o my goodness - i sure hope so! That means I burned off my dinner yesterday before i even ate it! Where did you find it?

you click on the Exercise tab, go to 'database' in the sub menu, then use the drop down menu where it says search here or choose one.....

I had to check it out for myself. I plan on cleaning my butt off this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    I know, right?!
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    that may be acurate IF you don't have cleaning in your regular daily activity level. Like if you chose "sedentary" I think excercise calories are meant for the above and beyond your norm....
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have turned my cleaning into a workout before. I put on some dance music, and really move around the house. I jog in spot every once in a while to keep my heart rate up as I clean.
  • aprilrenee71
    Options
    I have been using that cleaning for my everyday calorie burning. I was wondering if it was accurate. I clean houses for a living. If someone know if it is accurate please let us know.