VitaTops

Options
Anyone ever try VitaTops? I just tried BlueBran and they're amazing! They are supposed to have more nutrition for you than an apple. I pop it in the toaster and it's SO good- 100 calorie muffin tops! Their website (www.vitalicious.conm) offers recipies, cake mixes, etc. They even have 100 calorie chocolate with peanut butter chips muffin tops :love: Too good not to share...

Replies

• skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Sounds dangerously good to me!!!
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I just tried the CranBran one this morning. YUM! I'm definitely trying the other flavors!
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    I love Vitatops! I only started ordering them about 6 months ago, but my freezer is always stocked! I eat them for breakfast, snakcs, anytime, lol! My favorite is the cranbran and the banana fudge. I'm really hoping for some strawberry-type flavors to happen.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I love 'em too :smile:

I like the chocolate ones best.... and I buy 'em at the regular grocery store because I'm too cheap to pay shipping!:laugh:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Yea, I buy them at the grocery store, too- but they're much cheaper online (even with the shipping), I think. They go for about $4.60something per box of 4 here :noway: But, they're amazing, so I pay it! :happy:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    Mmmm, Mmm, Mmmm. They sound wonderful, but I know myself well enough to not keep anything like that in the house - not quite yet. I do make some very healthy, yummy Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Muffins and I think the fact that I've had to take the time to make them may be one thing that keeps me for devouring one after the other. In fact, after I make them, I wrap my share of the batch in individual servings [1] and put them in the freezer so they aren't quite so accessible.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    YAY for another Kelli with an "i" :happy:
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    OMG, never heard of them before, but now I'm WANTING them!

Is it from an American site? I wonder if they would ship to Canada, or if we have them available here....

just say chocolate and peanut butter and you have my attention! LOL
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    P.S. YAY for the Shop Canada button!!!

OMG....the problem now is WHICH ONE to choose!!! I'm looking at the sampler...
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    12 for $16 before shipping? It sounds like these aren't going to be doable on this college budget, no matter how tasty they are... :grumble:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    12 for $16 before shipping? It sounds like these aren't going to be doable on this college budget, no matter how tasty they are... :grumble:

You should be able to find them in your local grocery store in the frozen breakfast foods section for 3-4$ a box (4 come in a box)