Has anyone considered VSG vertical sleeve Gastrectomy?

Options
I am so tired of losing weight and then having to focus more than ever on limited eating and several hours exercise to keep weight off. Repeatedly, after losing the weight I eventually gain the weight back and every time it is a few more pounds. I feel imprisoned by appetite. I have self control to lose the weight, but eventually, I lose control once goal is reached. Every time I lose weight it gets harder to lose weight again as my body adjusts and counter-reacts the weight loss. Biggest Loser shows and other diets focus on the weight loss, but the real hard part is maintenance. Exercise helps keep the weight off, but it also increases appetite which persists if exercise is discontinued.
After trying just about every diet, I researched and believe the VSG may be right for me. Not just for the weight loss, but appetite control afterward. I know what to do, portion control, etc. but when I am hungry I need to eat to satisfy my body's desire for food. Eating smaller portions at meal time just leaves me hungry later and then there is a much greater tendency to snack and sometimes bad choices. Check out VSG, anyone who has had the operation has never asked to have it reversed, which it cannot be reversed, but several people have asked to have their stomachs made smaller again. The only regret I have read is that people wish they had known about it sooner and had the operation years ago. It appears to be fairly safe and can be coordinated with other gastric surgerys down the road if needed.
Now that my mind is made up, I am excited and determined to have the operation completed. I am hopeful I will qualify in Ontario for the operation as it is covered by OHIP. If not, I am so determined now, I will make arrangements to have the surgery anyway. To actually have control over appetite, not the other way around, this is what I need most.