Operation: Maid of Honour Dress Ready

Options
So here commences the start of my weight loss journey round three.

The wedding is set for October of this year... which is rather alarming as I fear that I will lose the weight and gain it back again, as this has been my pattern for the last two years. This is a real challenge for me because I really want to keep the weight off for good this time and I have no clue how Im going to do this.

Challenges: Working my schedule to fit in work out time, preping meals and staying motivated

Goals: 15 pounds for health, 5 additional pounds for good measure you know the 'looks good, 5 more for an athletic and strong me

Replies

• kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    my bestfriend is also getting married in October. I have lost 15lbs so far, but want to lose another 15. You can do this no problem. Good luck to you!
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it. I found MFP do be very helpful. It keeps me on track and accountable to what I eat. I also think twice about eating something if I have to log it and see how many calories it contains. I think of food now in terms of how long I have to walk to offset the calories :)

Besides MFP, the best things that helped me are the following:

eat balanced
    plan ahead
    drink lots of water and even teas

Best of luck to you!
  • moyaheath
    moyaheath Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks sooo much.. I do feel like surrendering to the accountablily of MFP community will put the pressure on, plus keep me inspired on those 'ugh' days...
    :)
  • moyaheath
    moyaheath Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    15 pounds
    very nice!!! I've never been able to loose that much and keep it off before... but Im going to try...