An oldie returning to the wagon

Options
TudorRose
TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
Guess a few of you might recall me. I've been having a hell of a time lately so leapt very much off the wagon. But, I'm sick of looking and feeling the way I do. I've plonked myself back to almost my highest weight again, which isn't good at all. BUT, I know how supportive you guys are AND how much of a kick up the backside you can give. So enough with the wallowing and on with the weight loss. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back...there is always plenty of room on this wagon!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Guess a few of you might recall me. I've been having a hell of a time lately so leapt very much off the wagon. But, I'm sick of looking and feeling the way I do. I've plonked myself back to almost my highest weight again, which isn't good at all. BUT, I know how supportive you guys are AND how much of a kick up the backside you can give. So enough with the wallowing and on with the weight loss. :flowerforyou:

Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
    Sorry you've been having a bad time of it lately. Hopefully, now that you're back with MFP, you'll start looking AND feeling better about everything! :smile:
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome back - you go girl!
    (and KICK) ...but only because you asked! :wink:
  • xoxopeaceandlove
    Options
    it takes a lot of courage to try again! that's so amazing! good job :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    welcome back!

Now get to work! smexercise1.gif
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    Options
    The first step wascoming back - now get to work.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back!

Changing your lifestyle is never easy and it's not something you expect to happen overnight. I am sure there will be bumps in the road for many.

Happy to hear you found your way back!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami