new ! :)

Options
I just joined this about a week ago. So far I have lost 4 lbs. I have a 3 year old daughter. When I was pregnant with her I gained 70 LBS!! I have lost all of the weight and a little more. My stomach pouch seems to be impossible to go away no matter what I do. I also am "top heavy". I have thin legs and carry all of my weight in my upper body. I am in need of some friends and motivators. I am WAY TOO YOUNG to be depressed about my weight!! I have so much to be happy and thankful for. I am in need of some friends and motivators! I need all the advice and tips I can get from succesful weight loss stories! Also, I see a lot of people posting about the 30 day shred. I feel like I "cheat" my workouts and don't give my all when working out at home then as I would in the gym. Any tips on different types of workout to do at the gym besides the tredmill and elliptical for cardio. I do not want to plateu and get discouraged early on!

Replies

• JMcNiel24
    JMcNiel24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been doing a p90x and also walk/run. It really helps to set a certain time to excersize and plan around that. I've been at it for about two weeks now and the p90x will help prevent the plateau. As far as at the gym workouts I would incorporate a little body toning maybe using a circuit routine. I'm no expert but hope it helps