Food poisening ...

Options
00Angela00
00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
Question ... My hubby and I went out to breakfast this morning and around an hour later had "food poisening" like symptoms if you know what I mean. So that's lasted up until right about now. Do I still need to log that into my food, or does it technically not count. i'm kind of not thinking my body had any time to absorb it?

Replies

• Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Log it. It's not only about calories, but about learning what food choices you make.

it's not like logging it will magically make your body absorb it and it's not like not logging food eliminates the fact that you ate it! :laugh:

ANDDDDD... feel better!!! Food poisoning's no fun!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I agree with Zara. Most importantly, just feel better! Eat when you're hungry today and tomorrow and drink LOTS of water! Hope you get well!
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    Log it. It's not only about calories, but about learning what food choices you make.

it's not like logging it will magically make your body absorb it and it's not like not logging food eliminates the fact that you ate it! :laugh:

Good points. Thanks :-) I guess food poisening IS one way to lose weight. haha
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options

...except when you're hanging over the toilet wailing and groaning, the gym suddenly seems less painful :laugh:

What got you? I had food poisoning from this AMAZING hamburger last month. Well, not so amazing, I guess.
  • 00Angela00
    Options

...except when you're hanging over the toilet wailing and groaning, the gym suddenly seems less painful :laugh:

What got you? I had food poisoning from this AMAZING hamburger last month. Well, not so amazing, I guess.

I know right?! THat's how we feel, it was our favorite restaurant! We go for breakfast every other week and I had the crab cake benedict. So it was either the crab, or the egg wasn't cooked all the way and still had the gooey white stuff ... makes me sick just thinking about it again. I just now was finally able to have a bowl of chicken noodle soup.
  • Losetheweightnat
    Losetheweightnat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better. Food poisening is no joke! i had food poisoning a few years ago. I was rushed to ER and treated.started feeling better a few days later. it will def make you lose weight though! lol Take your time regaining your energy. :flowerforyou:
  • Losetheweightnat
    Losetheweightnat Posts: 53 Member
    Options

I know right?! THat's how we feel, it was our favorite restaurant! We go for breakfast every other week and I had the crab cake benedict. So it was either the crab, or the egg wasn't cooked all the way and still had the gooey white stuff ... makes me sick just thinking about it again. I just now was finally able to have a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

It might have been the crab, it might have spoiled, no telling how long they had it left out.

I think mine was either bad chinese or yogurt, might have been the yogurt i didn't check the date on it.
  • alaskancoppertop
    Options

Just make sure you put in your food notes section that you got sick right afterwards, and all that junk.