Others looking to lose about 25 lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• ddupree1
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 25lbs or more...:tongue: however I'm running low on motivation. It's always hard doing it by yourself. No one really supports me. If they see it they really don't say anything. I've always ate healthy but then I'd always get the comment of "oh are you on a diet" I'm like come on already I've always eaten like this for 5yrs. Just because I'm big doesn't mean that I'm always shoving junk food into my mouth. :mad: Though I may have a good job, being a single mother is no joke and though I try to instill eating healthy in my household, I'm always running out of food (healthy of course) of what I'd really like to eat. They always goes fast in my house, and with bills to pay I am only able to by the basic which are your meats, rice and beans then package them and put them away for either the following day or weeks to come and then I go from there. I'm also back to not eating breakfast and lunch again and sometimes eat dinner so that I'll have enough left overs for my daughter on the following day. Though I buy fruits and veggies, yogurts etc. feeding an extra mouth by yourself can become a headache....anyone have the same problem? :ohwell: Though I try to do moderations, I'm always finding myself going to the supermarket just to restock yet again.

I don't know what to do anymore. :sad:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 25lbs or more...:tongue: however I'm running low on motivation. It's always hard doing it by yourself. No one really supports me. If they see it they really don't say anything. I've always ate healthy but then I'd always get the comment of "oh are you on a diet" I'm like come on already I've always eaten like this for 5yrs. Just because I'm big doesn't mean that I'm always shoving junk food into my mouth. :mad: Though I may have a good job, being a single mother is no joke and though I try to instill eating healthy in my household, I'm always running out of food (healthy of course) of what I'd really like to eat. They always goes fast in my house, and with bills to pay I am only able to by the basic which are your meats, rice and beans then package them and put them away for either the following day or weeks to come and then I go from there. I'm also back to not eating breakfast and lunch again and sometimes eat dinner so that I'll have enough left overs for my daughter on the following day. Though I buy fruits and veggies, yogurts etc. feeding an extra mouth by yourself can become a headache....anyone have the same problem? :ohwell: Though I try to do moderations, I'm always finding myself going to the supermarket just to restock yet again.

I don't know what to do anymore. :sad:

Perhaps try and make things in bulk and then store portions of it in the freezer, it's cheaper and it saves a lot of hassle when you're in a rush!
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have lost 61 lbs and I have another 23 lbs to go!!!!
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    Yes I would also like to lose 25 pounds to 30 pounds. I think that July would be an attainable goal, if I stay motivated and focused !:drinker:
  • nicole0177
    Options
    I am looking to lose 25- 30 lbs. and i think that it would be great to have someone support me while i support them!!!!:wink:
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 10 lbs so far and have 20-25 lbs to go.
  • bluewhisper
    Options
    Hi Rebbeca ,
    I'm pretty new here too and i want to lose 28 pounds.....i didn't lose any yet but i'm still hoping.....For me it's really hard with my cravings.Sometimes i crave fried foods and sweets...I'm still hoping thought that i'll lose the weight.Anyyway the best of luck to you.