Could use a friend or two...possibly a whole team! =)

Options
2»

Replies

• BecciJG
    BecciJG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to mfp. Feel free to add me if u like, I've been on here a few months and am just halfway to my weightloss goal, I've found this site very helpful
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    We all need help, feel free to add me.
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    hi & welcome to mfp! You are going to love it here!
  • iluvmycats
    iluvmycats Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people to MFP! Its a great place for support and ideas!
    Feel free to add if you need any extra support or motivation!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request right.......NOW!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You have definetly come to the right place!!! Congratualtions and feel free to friend me if you like.
  • trauq
    trauq Posts: 1
    Options
    Love how enthusiastic everyone is! Haven't really tried making friends here yet, but would certainly appreciate any additional encouragement!
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!I'm on my 3rd week and i love MFP!I haven't been this motivated in a VERY long time!It's nice to look @ others food diary for food ideas too.
    Linda
  • hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me. I am looking to lose 90 pounds and try to post something positive and motivating to all of my friends daily!
  • gothvenus
    Options
    I am also new, jus re-started after registering a long time ago and never actually doing anything. I would love an accountability buddy or a few...feel free to add me, anyone! =)
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too, have already sent a request to the OP but could certainly use a few more friends for tips and inspiration