brown hair >>>>>> ?

Options

Replies

• adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Tats used to be hot, until everyone and their mother got one. Nothing says rebellious like conforming to a new trend.

I think the whole "rebellious" aspect to tattoos has faded out. People don't get them now a days to be rebellious.

Yeah yeah, I know. Now they are to "express" your self. Why talk to people when you can just show them a rando picture?! The tramp stamp, I think is very expressive, as is the barb wire arm band. It screams poetic soul.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    seriously.

would it be acceptable if i started a thread and said "fat girls??" do you like them or not? I'm a NO!

i love when other people are overly rude and they tell me to eff off. classic. heh. i ♥ people.

In case you hadn't noticed, there is a fat person hater thread pretty much every day. It's apparently okay to hate people based entirely on their looks, if they're fat.
    BAHAHA you're joking right? I have never seen anyone say anything negative about fat people.

Neither have I, but people sure LOVE to skinny bash. :frown:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I has brown hairs..... :sad: its ok, I still like your socks. :bigsmile: and I :heart: tattooes, too.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I have brown hair and tattoos. Nobody can possibly like me! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    End yourself.

I'm going to have to! Teh interwebs has shown me that my life cannot now possibly have any meaning! Goodbye, people who I have never met but whose opinions are far more important to me than any independent thought I might be capable of! Not that you're going to care anyway! WHAT IF I USE CAPS LOCK AND REPEATED PUNCTUATION???!!!! WILL THAT SOMEHOW MAKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY MORE RELEVANT????!!!!
    Showing how much I care.

koda.gif

Awwwww, you tumbleweeded me! :blushing: I knew you had a soft side! :flowerforyou:
    pounce.gif
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally a brunet soooooo.............you don't like brown hair? thanks for your opinion. How does this have anything to do with tattoos?

Oh Lord.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My hair is naturally brown and very boring and blah......that's why I have blonde hair...:)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally a brunet soooooo.............you don't like brown hair? thanks for your opinion. How does this have anything to do with tattoos?

wilsondm1604_228x256.jpg
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. Can I shake your hand?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Nothing. But it has tons to do with weight loss.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

You lose.
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Nothing. But it has tons to do with weight loss.
    What with all the laughing
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Aww, you are so cute!!!!!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos. ~Author Unknown
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Last time i dyed my hair, I told the stylist "AS BROWN AS POSSIBLE!"

But I have tattoos..does that make up for it? :flowerforyou:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I had brown hair before I lost it and I have a tattoo......hmmmm.....did I start losing when I got the tattoo? Can they coexist!?!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Unnatural hair color that's faded is unacceptable. *SHUN*
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My hair is naturally brown and very boring and blah......that's why I have blonde hair...:)
    Blonde is for WINNING
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I have a tatoo of a Miracle Whip jar wearing a brunet wig, so I'm really enjoying this thread.
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have brown hair- various shades of it over the years, but nevertheless, brown. I love mustard, especially some spicy deli mustard. Miracle Whip blows. Tattoos are hot. That should sum it up.

ETA: Knee socks always win.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere, can't remember where but it's not important anyway! Most brunettes have AIDS!