NSV lifting!

Options
Mdin1029
Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
NSV yesterday: went biking with my husband, we had to lift our bikes down 3 flights of strairs. He told me he would take his down and for me to wait, then he'd come back up and take my bike down for me. I said "No, I'm strong now." and lifted by own bike down those stairs!!

I never thought a non-scale victory related to strength would matter to me. All I cared about was the number on scale and more importantly how my jeans fit/ how flat or unflat my tummy looked.

I now realize how great of a feeling it is to be stronger as a woman!

Replies

• usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Good job! :)
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    I was going to post the very same NSV yesterday but forgot!!

I loved watching the men around edge closer to help...and see I was just fine on my own :-)
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Great job! I remember the first time I hefted a 50 pound bag of chicken feed at the co-op. All the guys on the dock just stood there with their mouths hanging open and my DH grinned all the way back to the car (he had the other bag.) It's a great feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!