Dieting buddys needed! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• SparklyButterflies
    Options
    Hiya, am happy to be a buddy to if you need/want some more. could really do with some motivation myself. I managed to loose 11.5lbs in 4 weeks recently but then have had a HUGE blip and put on some. Need to get back on tack but really struggling
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You or anyone else is welcome to add me! I'm usually on multiple times throughout the day and my diary is open for all to see! :flowerforyou:
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Sending a request! I'm starting out again too :)

All are welcome to add me! <3
  • natgirl1
    natgirl1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you for all the replies amazed by how many friend requests i recieved! it'll be nice to support each other :D x
  • RaiTay
    RaiTay Posts: 21
    Options
    I'll add you, the more support you have the better. :)
  • JoyfulLena
    Options
    Please add me. I need help with motivation. I'm excited that I think I might be finally losing but I could use all the help I can get!
  • bipolaroutloud
    Options
    The more the merrier!
  • smooshiebee
    Options
    I will most definitely be your friend! I was on my way to the forum to do the same plea! I'm new to MFP and would love a buddy to chat to when it gets tough! I'm also just getting started on my own weight loss and it's terrifying! Friend request sent ^.^
  • hawkinslv
    Options
    Nat, you all can add me and the rest of you as well! I'm new to this can could use a little motivation.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    hey you can add me , i just started too.
  • WVHeather
    WVHeather Posts: 53
    Options
    I'll send a request as well. It helps to have support and motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • WVHeather
    WVHeather Posts: 53
    Options
    And anyone can add me as well!
  • fabfit2012
    fabfit2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Nat - you can add me as well. Just started here, but looking forward to a great journey!
  • julieby1
    julieby1 Posts: 1
    Options
    my name is julie and i just started. need to get serious about losing weight...turned 40 in July of last year and keep saying this is the year. any friends would be welcome!
  • khatcher14
    Options
    hey! I'll add you if you add me!
  • glendajeanbudden
    Options
    Hi my name is Glenda,im from oshawa ontario,im kind of the same as use i've tried this numerous times and its really hard doing it on your own,i would really like a friend in this to keep in contact with .