Hi MFP!

Options
Hi guys!

I'm new here.

I'm 30, with 10 lbs to lose. The main thing I'd like to overcome is snacking on all the wrong things when bored or tired. (Oreos, I'm talking to you...) I've got a lumpier mid section than I'd like as a result.--this is my main problem area. The belly and hips

As for exercise, I already do Zumba one - three times/week, but I'd like to get in a walking habit, especially for those weeks when I only do Zumba once. I'm aiming for 45 minutes 5 times a week at a moderate/brisk pace. My job allows for a lunch hour so this is where I see it happening.

I've also recently taken to eating the same thing every day for breakfast and lunch, which seems to be helping my calorie intake. Anyone else do this?

Please feel free to say hi or add me as a friend if any of this sounds familiar (even if not:-))

Thanks,

bmcgee

Replies

• Xabsentimentalx
    Xabsentimentalx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hi there! you may add me! i am on every day! if you need any help or suggestions just ask!!! and please keep in touch and updated! remember to drink lots of water!!!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    hey well here everyday so more than happy for you to add me! wish you all the best of luck :)
  • Keffinger22
    Keffinger22 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi I saw you just added me. Can definitely tell we are new, I think we are the only ones with no profile pic haha. But I eat the same thing for lunch each day basically. I have no routine for dinner or weekends though. I would like a wider variety but I am the pickiest eater you will probably ever meet and I don't know what to cook, totally lost when it comes to cooking. Every time I try to do a recipe I find that I spend a lot of money on just the ingredients for that one meal so then that sometimes sends me back out for McDs or something lol. I also have a 1 hour lunch I read a book to try and not focus on food, you gotta get one that sucks you in and keeps you interested so you are not thinking of food!!!
  • Buttercupmcgee
    Buttercupmcgee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    hi there! you may add me! i am on every day! if you need any help or suggestions just ask!!! and please keep in touch and updated! remember to drink lots of water!!!

Will do, thanks!