Could you reccomend...

Options
a challenge, team, group to be a part of? Every week I tell myself I'm going to join one to help with motivation, support and accountability. But then I start looking at all of them and can't figure out which one to join. And on some of the challenges it seems like I always come in after it's started.

Which one do you belong to and why do you like it, or why is it working for you?

Replies

• tabbyh25
    tabbyh25 Posts: 66
    Options
    i am in the group Biggest Loser/Health Attack group. I started with them in april and I already have lost 9 lbs. They are very good at supporting and listening to you. They also will give you the motivation when you need it. I would love for you to join our group.:bigsmile:
  • Tyravis
    Tyravis Posts: 37
    Options
    Hello ! I am part of the over 300 club part two club. I don't know your situation and that's OK we have people of all sizes on there and we all keep track of each other and share up's and downs with each other and that way our moral keeps up.It doesn't matter when you start as long as you are enjoying it and it helps you with your goals.Good luck!:glasses:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I joined the woggers group, vegetarian group, and the 4th of july challenge. They're all really helpful. You could always start your own group if you'd like :smile: Something new and then you won't have to worry about joining in late :happy:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm a black team member and they are amazing motivated down to earth beautiful fantastical wonderful people.