Bought HRM... and it's going back

Options
2»

Replies

• hegster01
    hegster01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just boght a Polar FT60 a couple of weeks ago from Bodytronics....they offered the best price & then I got a coupon code online and saved an additional (I can't remember the amount 5-10%). Plus free shipping! Love it!!!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Ditto the Polar F40. It is simple to use and gives everything you need to help you get into shape.
    I have found the best prices on-line at:
    http://www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/ft40-all.html

I got my FT7 from this place, very happy with the price of $79.00 and their customer service. Don't forget to KEEP THE CHEST STRAP TIGHT as you lose weight. It will save you a lot of headaches in the future.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Nevermind
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    Amazon has the Polar FT4 for $65 + $5 shipping- it's a go! Thanks everyone :)
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I have a polar F4... I think it is or ft4??... anyway. got it on Amazon for about $50. Polar is suppose to be great... and yeah. You definitely need ht wt info for it to be accurate.
  • thedudetteusa
    thedudetteusa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump
  • giglqueen
    giglqueen Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about getting a HRM for a while now, looks like I'll be getting the Polar as well!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7 is awesome and it under $80 (free shipping) on Amazon!! I love mine!!!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the Polar FT4 $ 65 --- I love it and it is a mini computer I can access my files to see what I have burnt in any given day I have used it.