When did I lose that?yippie!!!!!

Options
tke1028
tke1028 Posts: 17 Member
I just had the best morning ever...my daughter came in while I was changing clothes and said,"Whoa...you have lost ALOT in your tummy!!!" My dream come true!!! Then to top it off I tried on my skinny clothes and now they are too big.Can it get any better???When did that happen??? It seems like I was just trying them on but my pooch was still obvious-needed a long shirt to hide it.The funny thing is that my daughter broke our scales(got on it wet) so I have had to change scales which is a couple pounds heavier.The measuring tape didn't seem to be budging either.BUT apparently I should have been measuring the pooch not just waist or hips,lol.I hope this helps motivate those that are feeling frustrated..Don't give up...Hang in there!!!

Replies

• roadtripfool
    Options
    Mm mm mm!!! That's music to my ears!!!

Nothin' better than bein' able to fit into those skinny clothes!!! Keep it up! 63, here she comes!!!
  • kariadams
    kariadams Posts: 24
    Options
    :noway: Wow!!! That is amazing, I am sooo very happy for you! Take the day to relish in your accomplishments and then back to the grind tomorrow!!:smile: At that pace you will be at 63 before you know it!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! What a GREAT feeling!!!! You HAVE motivated me to do my Shred!
    Congrats...
    :flowerforyou:

and how cute is roadtripfool???
    :tongue:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

Don't you just love your skinny clothes being too big for you? Youre going to need new skinny clothes :wink:
  • bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    [/quote]

VERY!!!!! :smile:
  • AJCM
    Options

:wink:

And such a sweet guy.... I could never seem my hubby writing something like that!!!
    :smile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    wahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    That's too cool!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome!!!!! :drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options

And such a sweet guy.... I could never seem my hubby writing something like that!!!

Love it!!! Oh how I've missed MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What a great feeling!
  • AJCM
    Options

Love it!!! Oh how I've missed MFP! :flowerforyou:

Welcome back Skinny!!!!! That's one gorgeous littke baby girl! (oops.... shouldn't be hijacking this thread... bad me....)
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!