Fell off the wagon

Options
I think I need to post just to vent. How do you guys cope when Mom and 86 yo grandmother cook all day and then expect you to eat.... and to top it off they make peanut butter pie.... my favorite! Help! I fell off the wagon, and I fell hard, but i am starting the day anew..... Hope everyone is doing well!

Replies

• JulieFilter
    Options
    Let it go, and start anew! Life happens. One fall will not kill you. You just need to watch out for the regular ones! Life happens. You do what you can do. Maybe eat the food, but smaller portions. Take a sliver of a slice of pie, instead of a whole slice. But, even if you go haywire, get back on track the next day. It's what is most consistent that will reflect ultimately. You might have a lower weight loss, if any, this week. But, big picture, you will continue to lose once you get back to your regular eating and consistent workouts =0) Just keep moving along! =0)
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Do they know you are trying to lose weight?
    If you can't convince them to cook healthier or if they will be hurt if you prepare yourself something different just watch your portions and fill up on the healthier items in the meal like veggies and lean meat.

Good luck and remember there is nothing wrong with having a piece of pie every once in a while :happy: