Badass femme looking to make friends!

Options
Hi, MFP! My name is Maggie &, well, I'd like to make some friends on here.

I've struggled with weight my whole life. My HW was a little over 200 lbs; my LW, 130. I'm currently at 140-143. I admittedly lost a lot of weight through really unhealthy situations, but that's in my past. I'm working on a lower carb diet that's heavy in cardio exercise. I've got hypothyroidism, so I've got to be super aware of what I'm eating. I'm also a recently clean alcohol/heavy smoker (21 days clean!) & lemme tell you - there are days I'd hurt someone for some vodka. But I digress.

I'm a queer femme with a filthy mouth, who leans heavily on spirituality, laughter, feminism, baking, astrology & body modification for support. If you consider yourself conservative, let's be real - we probably won't be friends. I may run around your house, giving abortions to teenagers & giving your kids drugs. Or, I mean, that's what conservatives think of me, I guess. I am really not good at making first impressions, am I?

I'm looking to make friends, companions, people who can push me & I can push in return. I'm aiming to lose about 20 lbs & I know I need to kick my own *kitten* to do that. Just shoot me a friend request!

Replies

• Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I don't have any kids, but my dog gets prescription barbiturates.
  • thesargar
    Options
    You had me at: "I'm a queer femme with a filthy mouth, who leans heavily on spirituality, laughter, feminism, baking, astrology & body modification for support. If you consider yourself conservative, let's be real - we probably won't be friends. I may run around your house, giving abortions to teenagers & giving your kids drugs. Or, I mean, that's what conservatives think of me, I guess. I am really not good at making first impressions, am I?"

Maggie, I am happy to meet you and walk with you on this path...wherever it may lead. **** yeah!

~Sarah

P.S. Way to go getting sober. Double **** yeah!