52 ibs down w/pics

Options
XoSaraoX
XoSaraoX Posts: 97 Member
thought it was about time to show off some of my success..i was never a very big girl untill i had a huge knee injury , tore all my ligiments out of both knees doing volleyball and gymnastics, doctor said i was not to do any sports, which in the end made me very lazy. after about a year of not doing anything, i decided to play rugby my last year in highschool that was a very bad bad choice, made both knees worse... ..... i started my journey in july of 2011 when every picture i seen i hated, got my self a gym membership started out slow hated going, once i started to see results (more soo other ppl telling me how great i looked) thats when i really gave it my all. started to watch what i ate, portion controll, never saying no to something i really wanted, just knew i would have to work that much harder to work it off.. I started on mfp in feb after already losing 46 pounds on my own. now im over half way there about 50 more ibs to go, (or when i feel i should stop)... i know love going to the gym or just outside for a nice long run... if i can motivate just one person mission completed,, now onto the pics, just a bunch of before and during.. (if i can get them to load)

53a48b74-510d-4c51-a520-b059cfdf971dwallpaper.jpg
IMG_0417.jpg

srry the pics are huge im trying to fix them :/

Replies

• XoSaraoX
    Options
    bump :)
  • hoffman1990
    hoffman1990 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! you are an inspiration. thank you for sharing your pictures.
  • XoSaraoX
    Options
    awesome job!!! you are an inspiration. thank you for sharing your pictures.

thank you :) looks like your doing really good too, keep it up
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing girl! Thank you for sharing your pictures!
  • XoSaraoX
    Options
    thank you, :)
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wow honey you look absolutely amazing. I wish you the best with your continued success!! :bigsmile:
  • XoSaraoX
    Options
    wow honey you look absolutely amazing. I wish you the best with your continued success!! :bigsmile:

thanks . :flowerforyou:
  • mrsmangomum
    Options
    Nice work! You should be proud of yourself!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    U are doing so Fantastic!!!! Keep up the great work chica a true inspiration:)
  • XoSaraoX
    Options
    thank you everyone for all the wonderfull things you are saying.. comments like those are the ones that keep me going :)
  • Pepsi_addict
    Pepsi_addict Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This really gives me hope that I can do this on my own! You look great :)
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work :smile:
  • XoSaraoX
    Options
    This really gives me hope that I can do this on my own! You look great :)

once you get an idea of how many cal you are putting in your body and how many you burn of with a good hrm, you are good to go on your own.. I believe you can do it, (if i can anyone can) thank you, and good luck on your weight loss
  • XoSaraoX
    Options
    U are doing so Fantastic!!!! Keep up the great work chica a true inspiration:)

WOW you are doing fantastic as well, :)
  • XoSaraoX
    Options
    bump so more ppl can be motivated.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    flawesome
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    Great Job! You look beautiful! :)
  • blancaaz
    blancaaz Posts: 1
    Options
    congrats. :) way to stick to it.
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing job! Keep up the good work! And thank you so much for sharing - you are an inspiration to me.
  • XoSaraoX
    Options
    flawesome

wow 104lbs that is awesome :) great job..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!