Kettlebells, JM Body Revolution

Options
Hi there-

I love kettlebells!! It's hard, but love it. Anyone know how I 'add' it to my exercise activity? I just ordered the Jillian Michael's Body Revolution...Anyone try it yet??? Also, looking for new friends - need that encouragement, motivation, tips, etc....Thanks:smile:

Replies

• crisfanning
    crisfanning Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your friend! Add me if you want to. I'm new to this tool but am loving it so far!
    I started Body Revolution last week, and I've already decided that I should have bought heavier hand weights! I bought 5lb, but thinking of jumping up to 15-20 so I can get some definition in my arms:) Since you have done kettlebells, you might want to consider the arm strength you already have going. Anyway, I love it so far, the 30 min is a perfect time and she switches between exercises often enough that you don't get bored. I think you'll like it:)
  • camelotss
    camelotss Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm loving Jillian's Kettlebell workout. I wear a heart monitor and log the calories under cardio. Sending you a friend request!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    i am in the middle of week 3 for body revolution and i LOOVE it. I love jillian. she makes the workouts fun and entertaining even though you really do not want to be doing them. ha. and you can't beat the results that you get with just 30 minutes a day. i have lost 8 pounds so far and hope to lose plenty more!! add me as a friend if you'd like. the more motivation the better!!! :-)