New here - looking for buddies!

Options
Hi there! I'm 22 and from the UK. I work as a teaching assistant in a primary school. New to MFP and looking to make some weight loss buddies! I'm starting small goal wise, but I'm looking to loose well over a 100lbs in total, so I'm gonna need some major motivation! Looking forward to starting my weight loss journey with some MFP friends!

Replies

• NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am new on here too and need to lose about 80 pounds at least! I'm a stay at home mom to two little ones. Please add me if you would like! I started just over 30 days ago and have lost 10 pounds so far! I love MFP on my iphone, it really helps log everything. Good luck on your journey!
  • rosem62
    rosem62 Posts: 1
    Options
    I also just signed up and can use any help and encouragement on loosing the pounds. Since I haven't had the luck on my own.
  • chefswife07
    chefswife07 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Would love to add you both! I could use the support and would be happy to give some as well!!
  • smooshiebee
    Options
    Thanks guys! I can feel it already - this is gonna be amazing ^.^ - lame, I know!
  • theblackhippie
    Options
    I would love to add you on here! It's refreshing to find people whose motivated and devoted to live a healthier lifestyle. :) I wish you nothing but the best during your journey of losing weight. All of you!
  • Hhosken
    Hhosken Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here and I could definitely use some help. I'm a lover of chocolate!
  • smooshiebee
    Options
    Me too! I need to learn moderation!
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 90 more pounds to lose, and I love new friends.

-Sam
  • Jaimie35
    Jaimie35 Posts: 2
    Options
    HI Ladies! Ia m new as well, I back slide abt 6 months ago, but I am here in it stronger than ever now:) I am looking to lose 75-80 pounds but my issue is eating healthy food I have no clue how to cook/make healthy dinners etc... if u have recipes please send my way and add me too, I will encourage u as u can me..........looking forward to chatting with some new ladies:)
  • doreszko
    doreszko Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me, the more support the better! :)
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome, Everyone! YOU CAN DO IT! :)
  • Stephyshoes
    Stephyshoes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm newer as well, so feel free to add me. :) Looking forward to the communal support!
  • aye28yveni
    Options
    WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!!!
    I'm new and I'm excited to begin regaining my life!!!!!
  • MeghannArcher
    Options
    pretty new as well! Ya'll free to add me. We can do it together
  • pjboucher5
    pjboucher5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined today....was using Weight Watchers for 3 months, but it really is difficult to use th online site. I'm 47 and have about 50lbs (or more) to lose! Feel free to add me....I don't know how to add people yet!
  • ericagee2011
    Options
    Hi! I barely started using MFP last week, but I had it for a while. I need friends on my profile, so we can motivate each other! Feel free to add me! :)
  • mariuch11
    mariuch11 Posts: 24
    Options
    I have been here a little more than 3 weeks. I have 150 to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started this site couple weeks ago. I want to get back in shape again after having my baby 3 months ago. I started working out last week I was doing good till yesterday. I started slacking again which is no good. I don't know if it has to do that I am tired but I need more motivation. I am starting to loose my patience with getting my goal weight. I am just not happy the way I look and feel.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I, too, am new today! Twenty one years old, started my weight loss journey on March 21st. I'm at 200lbs (maybe over, I don't have a scale yet) and I'd like to get down to 130 or 140.....I have a LONG way to go but I would love some friends! Add me if you'd like to chat :):)
  • terriwpg
    terriwpg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 18 so far, but always open to adding people as buddies! Good luck everyone..you can do it!