Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

This is easier than I thought it would be

I've avoided calorie counting programs before because it was annoying to log everything and look up the calories. But with this, if I can't log something right away, I use my phone to take a picture of it and then log it later, and the database so far has had exactly what I'm eating. It's nice. I don't think this is going to be as hard as I thought. Thanks, everyone who put stuff in the database and confirmed the information. It makes it easy to keep track of how many calories I have to "spend." I can already see that I need to work on getting more fiber in my diet.

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    I resisted counting calories for a long time, as well. Obviously that didn't work out for me :tongue: This definitely isn't your momma's calorie counting!
  • kalikelli
    kalikelli Posts: 22
    Amazing how simple it is when you think about it eh? All those thousands of pages and dollars spent on books and 'diet' foods over the years when a calculator was my real answer!

I know as long as I stay on top of my calories, I'm trying to choose better clean and whole foods at the same time but if I screw up and eat something wrong for whatever reason it's okay as long as it's logged and within my range for the day.