Sort of a newbie!

Options
Hi! My name is Kayla. I've had MFP for a couple of months. I use the app all the time. But this is the first time that I have been on the boards. I'm 23! I'm a photographer in Nashville. I'm considering going back to school this fall. I've been struggling with my weight since I was 13/14. A couple years ago I weighed way more than I ever want to say and I lost 80 pounds it felt amazing. For some reason after that I stopped working out and eating right. I mean I ate okay just not as great as I should have been. I gained almost 34 of it back. So I decided that it was time to do something about it and to stick with it. I've been walking like crazy and eating better. I have currently lost 28 pounds since Nov. I want to start doing more exercises than just walking. But I am happy with the progress I have made. I want to start loving myself like I should have been all along. I want to do so many things. I want to travel. I want to skydive and surf. I want to rock climb and run. I want to be adventurous, I just need to be in shape to do it. I want support and I need support!

Replies