What Time do you stop eating by?

Options
2»

Replies

• Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    What time do you stop eating & what time do you go to sleep?
    Have you found weight loss success with not eating late or what is your reasoning for stopping at a certain time?

I work shifts, so it is a little bit difficult for me to stick to times, however, generally, I do not normally eat after 9pm
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input!
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I usually go to bed around 10:30 to 11. I have my Dinner at around 7pm to 9pm depending on what I am having and what time everyone get's back. I'm I am still hungry I will have a snack and this could be from around 9pm to 10pm, depending on how late it I had my Dinner.

Last night I had my Dinner at around 7:30pm, it was only a stir fry which was salmon, the veggies and some rice. I was hungry at around 9:30pm so I had 100g of pineapple which I had never tried before and I really enjoyed it lol. It's got less sugar than grapes, but tastes a lot sweeter. Will definitely go for pineapple if I am hungry on a night.
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I stop eating pretty much the time I go to bed.
  • joaddict
    joaddict Posts: 23
    Options
    Normally by about 8pm at night :) I hate eating right before i go to sleep
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    What time do you stop eating & what time do you go to sleep?
    Have you found weight loss success with not eating late or what is your reasoning for stopping at a certain time?

I don't stop eating at any certain time. I sometimes eat right before going to bed. Since it doesn't affect weight loss/gain, my reasoning is I eat when I am hungry, and sometimes that means right before bed. :flowerforyou:
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    It's funny, I have heard all my life that you need to stop eating once the sun goes down. But recently, I read a magazine article that said in order for your body to work hard to restore overnight, it needs fuel. So lately I have incorporated a "bedtime snack" and I have noticed I am sleeping better. I think the magazine article is much more logical than the sun going down theory.
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have a very irregular eating pattern. I can eat any of my three meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at any time. Sometimes admittedly I do eat dinner far too late. But the recommendation of not eating after 6pm, does not work for me. I am a night owl who often stays up until at least 1-2am. I get very hungry if the last thing I eat is at 6pm!