32 Pounds down since November 2011!!!! (5'4)

Options
13»

Replies

• NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! :)
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great job! And thank you for your service!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look beautiful!!
  • carissaharkins
    carissaharkins Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job! And thank you for your service!

thank you for your support :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Looking great and a real hero too.
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You're an inspiration!
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options
    Great job! You look SO cute!!
  • sunnykm
    sunnykm Posts: 24
    Options
    Very nice!!!!
  • Quel1970
    Quel1970 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look fantastic!
    (And the most sincere gratitude for serving our country!!)
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You can try all the diet fads and all that stuff but good old hard work is the most rewarding and amazing way to do it.

Well said; well done, :flowerforyou: and thanks for sharing your experiences. Good luck with the rest of your goals. And I LOVE your shoes in your after pic, gorgeous!!
    :smile:
  • mydogbrodie
    Options
    You look amazing and your an inspiration to all of us. Im just starting and I like the fact everyone no matter what age has the same struggles. I think keeping track of my meals each day and writing them down helps me be accountable. Keep up the great work, it helps me!!! :)
  • carissaharkins
    Options
    You look amazing and your an inspiration to all of us. Im just starting and I like the fact everyone no matter what age has the same struggles. I think keeping track of my meals each day and writing them down helps me be accountable. Keep up the great work, it helps me!!! :)

same here! keeping track of my stuff helped me SO MUCH! cuz we all know that we dont want to write down bad things and see how many horrible calories we just ate LOL!!!
  • carissaharkins
    Options
    THANK YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
  • carissaharkins
    Options
    You can try all the diet fads and all that stuff but good old hard work is the most rewarding and amazing way to do it.

Well said; well done, :flowerforyou: and thanks for sharing your experiences. Good luck with the rest of your goals. And I LOVE your shoes in your after pic, gorgeous!!
    :smile:

Thank you so much! those shoes are my FAVEEE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!