Im fat and im tired..

It's 5:12 am and I just walked for 30 minutes. I'm tired..real tired..

Replies

• iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 862 Member
    as your health improves, you will feel full of energy instead of tired after a while. So welcome, stick to trying to eat healthier and move more, and you will feel a difference soon enough :flowerforyou:
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    The next time you do it, you will feel less tired.....

Then in a while you will walk for longer and not feel tired at all.

When I started out 3 weeks ago, I did 34 mins on the exercise bike and felt like I needed to sleep for a month to recover :)

but I kept it up, two days later, I cycled 36 mins. Same thing but only felt like I needed a three week rest to recover :)

two days later 38 mins (recovery time noticeably faster)

Yesterday I cycled 70 mins and recovered in about 15 mins.

If I, with my 235lb backside, can do it, you can do it too. Just keep at it.

xx
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    It's 5:12 am and I just walked for 30 minutes. I'm tired..real tired..

Well done for getting up and at it so early :flowerforyou:
  • that will get better the more often you do it. i was like that. i will tell you something that has kept me going.....everytime i excercise, and everytime i lose a lb.....just envision in your mind.....losing 1 lb of butter! funny i know, but this is what drives me.
    good luck in your journey to a healthier and skinnier you!
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Getting back in shape is NOT easy... EVER! I don't care who you are haha! As the time comes, after eating healthier and exercising consistently, it will get easier and you will feel better, trust me. I wasn't over weight recently, but I was at my highest weight, eating terribly and not feeling good everyday. Now a month later, after getting back into it, its getting easier each week and I already feel better. Keep at it, dont give up. Dont let that scale discourage you. Depending on what you do, there may be times where you gain muscle, so your weight will fluctuate. Keep up the good work!
  • Mkeyes44
    Mkeyes44 Posts: 14
    It depends on your diet -or- the food change you've made as to you feeling better. I hope you're eating enough of the right foods - I don't know what you eat. There are so many ways of losing weight, some ways can be very unhealthy, some ways extremely healthy - I hope you've chosen a way that is best for your physiology.

Also, don't diet... change your eating lifestyle. Start now, the way you plan to continue from now on for the rest of your life. If you are on a "Diet" - it is not worth putting yourself through hell for - especially if it's not a healthy diet. If you are changing your lifestyle to remain healthy - start out in a way that you can maintain it.

Make sure you are on a very healthy supplement - sadly, there are good and bad supplements - it shouldn't be, but many are junk - crap that only further pollutes the body. There are only a few very healthy supplements and they can be counted on one hand. The number one cause of obesity and disease is lack of nutrition.

Your body NEEDS the following:
    HEALTHY Essential fats - they are... Fish oil - coconut oil - Butter - Olive Oil - or even animal oil -(Lard)...
    Protein... in it's various forms...
    Minerals - via; fruits - vegetables and GOOD supplements

My hope for you is much success in your lifestyle change... do loads of research - don't fall for gimmicks, you don't need them. Don't fall for diet plans - ie; Nutri-system - Weight Watchers - Slim Fast...

All you need... is REAL FOOD... traced back ONCE to it's original source. Processed ANYTHING should not go in your mouth.

Keep it up - think it through - research and learn - there is ample information out there.