Ladies 5ft 8 and above what is your jean size?

Options
124»

Replies

• andigurl513
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and my proper jean size is probably a 16ish right now. I have about 12-15 lbs to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight when 14's were comfortable. A 14 is the smallest I've evebeen as an adult, including when I was competing in triathlons and ran a half marathon a couple years ago. I'm very pear shaped.
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    5'10 and 0-00. Sad I know
  • undsoc
    undsoc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'9" -5'10" (depends on who's measuring me at the Dr's office) 173 lbs right now and I wear a US size 12. I can maybe fit into my size 10s but they're a little too tight.

This is an awesome topic! I'm amazed at all the different sizes people have even with the same height and weight. I guess it really does matter where you carry your weight. Mine is definitely in the lower abdomen, hips and thighs. Plus I swear I have the longest torso EVER! Clothes shopping is a nightmare for me. LOL
  • Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and 172.4lbs and I'm currently wearing size 8 (and it's tight).:sad:
    Going back to size 6 soon because I refuse to buy size 10 again:bigsmile:
    :drinker:
  • Wickedmeowmer
    Options
    I am so confused by all your small sizes. I am 5'9 - 147lbs and still wear a 12. This baby got back I guess....

I wear a size 6/8 dress though....