motivation

Options
the last few days i have been lacking with motivation and im worried i will just give up :(
i am still doing my work outs and eatting ok but just not feeling it lately any advice xx

Replies

• Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Well, for a start Pomster, you're not allowed to give up. I won't let you :P I think it's natural to feel some dips in motivation, I know that I've had a couple of bummed out days recently - like "what's the point" kind of days, but don't listen to that voice. Why are you here? Why are you doing this? Why have you been working your *kitten* off every day (which you bloody well have)?

Remember the reasons you're doing this. Because you ARE going to look AMAZING. You're going to finally be happy with your weight. Right? Right!!

Have you also maybe considered eating some different things? Or trying something new? :) Since we're so close I'd be happy to meet ya and come along to do something if you need someone there :)
  • emylianasmommy
    Options
    just think what you have accomplished so far! Set realistic goals at a time. maybe you need to change up your workouts to make if more enjoyable :) include someone in your workouts or listen to some up beat music! just stay focus and think positive :) we all go thru this, your not alone. just take it a day at a time... keep up the good work!~ maria
  • AZxChick90
    AZxChick90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Dont give up :) just think of it this way, if u do give up ur going to have to start ALLLLL over again :( & thats something tough to deal with. Stay focused & try ur best to not lose concentration. We are all in this together, we CAN accomplish :)